Book Cover Making Process:
→Send me a message (details in the About + Contact page). I’ll get back to you within 24 hours, and we can discuss what the cover should look like based on what the book is about, character descriptions, genre and overall tone of the book
→ I’ll make a few mockups and send them to you. We can discuss which one you like best and all the changes we need to make to it
→ Then I’ll send you the improved mockup, and you decide if it’s cool, or if we need to edit again
→ This is where you make the payment. Then I (or you, if you prefer) buy the stock image, and I finish up the design. Finally I’ll send you the High Quality file and an invoice! Voila!
Click Here if you want a plain text version!
If these are beyond your budget, get in touch and we can work something out 🙂
♦ All payments via PayPal only 🙂 ♦
When working with me:
- I reply to emails and inquiries within 24 hours. Guarantee.
- All book covers will be delivered within 3 weeks. (Unless there’s a delay in payment). I cannot offer rush services, I’m sorry.
- Hand lettering commissions may take a little longer.
- 100% open to discussion and suggestions. I’ll try my best to accommodate all your expectations (I reserve the right to refuse certain suggestions if I think they may not look good, though.)
- Will edit the covers for you later, if you need anything changed (like you need to add a series title or you want the blue of the sky to be a bit more blue or something) for free.
If you like what you see, head on to the About+Contact page to get in touch!
Or just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can get started 🙂